Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
- Rep. Jackson represents District 73, which includes parts of Newport and Middletown.
- An attorney by profession, Jackson was first elected to the House of Representatives in 2004.
- Jackson is a member of the House Committee on Finance, House Committee on Rules and is a chair of the Subcommittee on Environment/Health and Advocates.
- He attended Rogers High School in 1985, graduated from the University of Rhode Island in 1992 and received his J.D. from Suffolk University.
- He can be reached at 401-848-7979.