The Place At Yesterday's
The Place is known for its fine dining and vast selection of wines, with over twenty different wines offered by the glass and 150 different bottles of wines to choose from. Chef's specials are always an option, contingent upon ingredient availability and the chef's imagination. Entrees include Thai beef salad, seafood stew, rack of lamb, short ribs, Pad Thai and fresh halibut. Chocolate waffles, warm strawberry mango crisp, Jack Daniels banana bread pudding, and the trio of creme brule are just some of the desserts featured. Reservations strongly recommended.
- Hours: Fri, Sat, 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at rear of restaurant.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine wines and dining.
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Different specials according to season.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bistro, Seafood, Thai
- Signature dishes: Grilled Lobster Salad.
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Alex Daglis
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Martinis, Wine