The Pier Restaurant's dining room has water views of Newport Harbor, and in warm weather there is outdoor seating. Lunch and dinner are served daily, and on Sundays a brunch is served. Both the lunch and dinner menus have choices of soups and chowder, salads, a raw bar, seafood, as well as steak and chops. The lunch menu also includes a variety of sandwiches and paninis. It is possible to order for take out at either lunch or dinner times.
Executive chef, and native of Jamestown, Kevin Gaudreau, brings a variety of awards to the kitchen at The Pier. Most recently, Gaudreau was the March of Dimes "Signature Chef 2009" for the State of Rhode Island.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with parking area
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Lunches and Dinners. Raw Bar.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Crispy Whole Fish.
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Japanese / Sushi, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Seafood
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Kevin Gaudreau
- Number of tables: 55
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Dinner, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Business Casual.