The food at Sapo's Freaky Burrito is a real find this far north of Mexico. There is a wide selection of burritos, taco dishes, quesadillas and nachos. Orders can be phoned in for pick-up, or, for eating in, there are six tables and some counter space. If the weather is good, four tables are available for outdoor seating in the back of the restaurant. It is BYOB; no alcohol served.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9:30pm; Sun, 3pm - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Level entrance with sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Tacos, burritos, beans, chips, guacamole.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Mexican food.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Burritos.
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual.