Potter & Co. is a Newport staple on Thames Street. Open since 1907 at its current location, Potter & Co. has been selling clothes on Thames longer than anyone can remember. Its selection is geared to an outdoor, active style of living, from beach wear to heavier garments intended for trekking or passing through colder zones and high altitudes. Potter & Co. is a large friendly store with a good selection and ample helpful staff.
- Hours: Monday - Saturday 10-6, Sunday 11-5
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1907
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Active living apparel for men, women and children.
- Return policy: All regular priced merchandise must be returned unused, tags intact and with receipt, within 10 days and within 30 days of purchase for full refund.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Clothing and accessories brands: 31 Bits, Adidas, Billabong, Bog Boots, Carhartt, Carve Design, Columbia, Horny Toad, Levi's, LOLE, NAU, Nixon, O'Neill, Pistil, PrAna, Quiksilver, Reef, Roxy, Sun Bum, The North Face
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Tailoring: No