Pier 49 Seafood and Spirits
Pier 49 features the self proclaimed best four-star bartender in Newport. It also has one of the best waterfront views combined with a spacious lounge which opens into the dining area. The dining room extends outside, weather permitting, where there is a second bar, and a stage for live music played Wednesday, Friday and Saturday starting at 6pm. Pier 49 has a no-nonsense kitchen serving classic New England cuisine, seafood, burgers, steaks and more.
- Fax: 401-849-6380
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Lobster, pasta, steaks, shrimp and fish. Signature Drink: Pirate Punch
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Quite a Cosmopolitan town.
- Cuisine: Burgers, Italian, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Lance's Lobster: baked stuffed with ritz crackers and crab
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fried Diablo: Shrimp in a signature butter/cream sauce, calamari, mussells, tossed with spaghetti in a spicy sauce.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Will Schorkopf
- Number of tables: 70
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Buffet, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual