People's Cafe and Market
The delightful ambiance of the People's Cafe and Market has customers enjoying this newly renovated cafe. The building was formerly the People's Credit Union and reminders add to the charm of the cafe. Leather armchairs sit by large storefront windows, so customers may sit and read or watch activity on the street or in the harbor.
Pastries and cookies are made fresh daily as well as homemade soups. At lunch, soups, sandwiches and salads are available.
- Hours: Hours vary seasonally; call to verify.
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp entrance is found on the Green Street side of the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Visa
- Products: Daily breakfast sandwiches, breakfast pastries, sandwiches, salads, soups, cookies, cakes, coffee and teas.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free