Patrick's Pub is an intimate basement bar with a full range of sandwiches, grilled handmade pizzas, burgers, salads, pastas, appetizers such as nachos, hand cut fries, or stuffies, and entrees. Once Known as the Canfield's Cellar Pub, Patrick's has a cool underground atmosphere in a building which was built as a casino in 1860. Patrick's is a minute from Bellevue and a ten minute walk down Memorial to Thames. At Patrick's the bar is adjacent to the grill so you can watch your food being prepared.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 5pm - 10pm.
- Cover charge: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Patricks has Canine Cocktails night on monday nights 5-9, all dogs and dog owners are invited.
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails
- What's your specialty drink?: Heineken, Sam Adams Boston Lager, Blue Moon, Peroni, Newport Storm.
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported