Oriental Arts is located in the Brick Market Place and has two entrances on the front and back ends of the store. They carry a unique blend of merchandise imported directly from Japan, China, India and Indonesia. Customers can stop in to buy a Haikus of Mamas book along with fine dishware and sushi sets. The store accepts returns within seven days of purchase. Items ordered from the store's website are shipped via UPS.
- Fax: 401-846-3154
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 6pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Homegoods, imported items
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Within 7 days
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot