Located right off America’s Cup Avenue in the heart of historic Newport, the Newport Yachting Center is the hub of Newport entertainment year-round. Covering four acres, the waterfront grounds are host to all ten of the Newport Waterfront Events (NWE) running early June through October. The NWE season also includes activities and entertainment such as the Great Chowder Cook-Off, the new all-ages Halloween attraction-The Haunted Shipyard, concerts of the Sunset Music Series, International Oktoberfest and much more. To find a complete list of events and activities during the NWE season, please visit the website or call 401-846-1600.
- Hours: Main office 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. Ticket Box office hours vary with season. Please call 401-846-1600 or visit www.newporwaterfrontevents.com
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance.
- Ticket information: To reach the Box Office, call 401-846-1600, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.newportwaterfrontevents.com
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Restrictions: No pets