Drag box to select area
Marble House was built as a summer "cottage" between 1888 and 1892 for Mr. and Mrs. William K. Vanderbilt. Designed by the architect Richard Morris Hunt, the house was Vanderbilt's gift to his wife to celebrate her 39th birthday. The house was acquired by the Preservation Society in 1963 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 2006. Marble House is open for tours from June through September.
596 Bellevue Ave, Newport, RI 02840
- Hours: From June to Sept: Daily, 10am - 5pm