This small, cute store on lower Thames sells antiques, home decor and gifts. Tucked away on the side of 433 Thames St., an enormous building that holds many shops, this store by the waterfront is a great stop for a souvenir from your day in the city.
- Hours: Open 11-5 or 6 every day during the summer. Winter hours vary.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Antiques, home decor, and gifts.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Antiques specialties: GurglePots
- Multi-dealer store: No