La Maison de Coco is open. The newly renovated shop is a bright and comfortable cafe where customers can sit, relax and enjoy a french-press coffee, a pot of tea or a hot chocolate. The shop carries a variety of tea-infused truffles. Fresh biscotti and other baked goods are made daily. Michele de Luca-Verley has been a pastry chef for twenty years with experience in New York City as well as France. She uses organic sugar and flour in her recipes as well as local eggs and butter. Loose tea is sold by the ounce, and lovely boxes are used for purchases. Starting in January 2011, there will be cooking classes. Class descriptions will be online soon.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 6pm; hours may change after holidays.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, biscotti, tea-infused truffles, scones, tarts and tartlets.
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Chocolates, coffee and tea
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free