International Tennis Hall of Fame
Located in the original rooms of the Newport Casino, The International Tennis Hall of Fame Museum houses memorabilia that highlights the best of tennis, both past and present.
The collection dates back to the 12th century and includes the trophies and attire of the sport's biggest stars, vintage equipment, video highlights and more. Most recently the museum took in the attire of Nicolas Mahut, fresh off his performance in the longest-running tennis game in Wimbledon history.
The facilities are recognized as a National Historic Landmark.
The grounds surrounding the museum are also world-renowned. Thirteen grass-manicured courts are on the premises, surrounded by placards that detail the site's history. Also on site is the National Tennis Club, which features the unique game of court tennis.
- Hours: Daily, 9:30am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Flat-level entrance
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: For more information on membership, visit http://www.tennisfame.com/member
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Audio tours?: Yes
- Audio tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes