Hyatt Regency Newport
With breathtaking views overlooking Newport Harbor, the Newport Hyatt Regency is a true gem of Narragansett Bay. This resort is the perfect getaway for a relaxing seaside spa retreat or a comforting home base as vacationers explore the shop-lined streets and historic mansions of Newport. Enjoy fine dining at The Windward or casual cocktails and snacks at Pineapples on the Bay. The hotel is only a quick ride to the quaint downtown area.
- Fax: 401-851-3201
- Hours: 24/7
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap rooms and parking available.
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 0
- Reach: International, Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Bars, Charter services, Convention center, Entertainment, Lost & found, Luggage storage, Meeting rooms, Newstands, Recreational facilities, Restaurants, Shops, Taxi dispatch
- Number of retail/service outlets: 4
- Transportation: Bus, Commuter rail, Shuttle, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot, Valet
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: newport.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/services/maps/index.jsp?ica…
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: Paid
- What makes this community special?: Its rich history, fabulous shopping and the breathtaking ocean.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of rooms: 257
- Maximum occupancy: 0
- Level: Mid-scale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Gym, Laundry service, Reservations, Room service, Spa, Swimming pool
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Refrigerator, Safe
- Pets allowed: Yes
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Book early, especially for summer reservations.
- Private events: Yes