Hatley is a bright happy store selling clothing for little kids. Hatley also has pajamas for men and women, T-shirts, socks, bags, caps, tank tops and boxers. Hatley is a bright store that offers all original designs as well as a fun atmosphere to shop. It was started as a gift shop in North Hatley, Canada, in 1987 by an artist by the name of Alice Oldland. Today, the Hatley company is run by her three sons and has been open on Thames Street since 2010.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Children's clothing, assorted T-shirts, pajamas and comfortable clothing for adults
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot