Drag box to select area
The Harbor House was built in 1860 as a convent. It was abandoned for ten years before being renovated in 2002 and made into a retirement community. It currently offers 38 separate living spaces of varying size and splendor, available to residents over 62 years of age. Equipped with a central living room with a fireplace, cooperative kitchens, breakfast nook, dining rooms, wrap around porch, sheltered courtyard, exercise rooms, library, craft room, laundry and great views of the harbor.
111 Washington St, Newport, RI 02840
- Accessibility Details: Handicapped parking
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 2am
- Accessible: yes