Green Envy Eco-Boutique
Don't be jealous, but Green Envy has won Best Eco-Friendly Store (2009, RI Monthly); Micro-Business of the Year (2010) from the Newport Chamber of Commerce; and Best New Store (2010, Newport Life Magazine). This chic eco-boutique offers clothing, jewelry and gifts for all occasions, and all in a guilt-free zone: the articles in Green Envy are fair-trade products, meaning that they are not made in sweat shops.
Owned and run by Rachel Lessne, Green Envy is located on Franklin Street. Come on in and enjoy the pleasant aroma and beautiful decor, and "feel good about what you buy." Summer and winter hours vary, so be sure to call for hours or check out Green Envy's website for products and more information.
- Hours: 11am to 6pm Daily
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: GreenEnvyRI@gmail.com
- Founding Date: March 15, 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Products: Clothing, shoes, skin care, hair care, soy candles, gifts, decor, jewelry, accessories, solar powered bags
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Online purchases must be returned within 14 days of shipping with tags intact and with receipt. In store returns for store credit only. Must be returned with 30 days of purchase with original receipt and tags attached.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "Organic never goes out of style."
- Clothing and accessories brands: Synergy, United by Blue, Global Girlfriend, The Andean Collection, Ecoist, Sprout, Iris Designs, Drops of Sun, and many more...
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1