Formerly a gambling casino, this Newport landmark includes a room for fine dining, four bed & breakfast suites, a cigar bar a banquet room, and a basement pub.
Dinner is available in the main room or on the out door porch after 5pm Tuesday through Sunday, and guests are welcome to stop in the lounge before or after their meal.
Patrick's Pub down in the basement features an open grille and also serves dinner every day except Monday, which is reserved for "canine cocktails." The banquet room is available for parties of up to 60.
- Hours: Dining room: Tue - Sun, 5pm - close. Pub: Mon, cocktail hour only.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Fine dining or pub fare
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.canfieldhousenewport.com/pdfs/CANFIELDDinnerMenu.pdf
- Specialties: Seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Grilled lamb; spice-rubbed sea scallops
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Romantic