To go along with the fresh bagels that are their trademark, Bagel Boys on Connell Highway has a bright and pleasant atmosphere, powder blue walls and light oak tables so you can eat in. In the morning its bustling because it makes very popular take-out breakfast sandwiches with their bagels. They slow down after lunchtime, which makes it a good time to eat-in.
While Bagel Boys will serve deli-style sandwiches on all kinds of bread, including a spinach wrap and pumpernickel bread, the bagel sandwich is the most popular. You can get a smoked salmon, peppercorn turkey or B.L.T. bagel and have it topped with capers or sprouts, among other sandwiches and toppings. Bagels are "baked from scratch" in a long list of varieties, like sunflower and chocolate chip. Bagel Boys also offers a host of cream cheeses, including Maple Walnut Raisin.
- Fax: 401 841-5514
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 3pm; Sat, 7am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bagels, deli, homemade soup, salads, cream cheeses, chips, bottled drinks, more
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Breakfast bagel sandwich made with ham, sausage, bacon, cheddar
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch