The America's Cup World Series racing is about to begin, but you have to get there first. Here's everything you need to know about parking and getting to the events:
- Parking at Fort Adams is $20 on race days.
- Remote parking lots are located in Newport, Middletown and at the Pell Bridge Interchange and are $10. Shuttles will be available from these lots during race days and will drop passengers off in downtown Newport. Lots are open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. There will be NO land shuttle service to Fort Adams.
- Once downtown, visitors can take water transportation to and from There are also water taxi services from Jamestown. Water shuttles are available at Perotti Park Ferry/Harbor Shuttle Docks and are $10 roundtrip for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. Purchase tickets at the Perotti Park/Harbor Shuttle and Ferry Landing. Visit oldportmarine.com or call 401-847-9109 for more information.
- Conanicut Marine in Jamestown is also offering reserved satellite parking & shuttle service from Jamestown to Ftort Adams on the Jamestown & Newport Ferry system for $26.50 roundtrip, which includes full day parking and priority boarding. View the America's Cup Trials Expanded Ferry Schedule here.
- You can find a map of public pay parking lots and metered parking lots here.
- If you would rather take a RIPTA Bus or trolley, view the bus and trolly schedules.
- Cabs are also available in Newport. For more information, see a full list of cab services at Discover Newport.
Information provided by Disover Newport.