Nature has made everyone beautiful and the science of Ayurveda provides all inputs to maintain and enhance beauty. The Ayurveda Face Lift Therapy brings together the principles of Chakra, Marma Points and Aromatherapy. It works on the mind, body and consciousness level at the same time. This is a non-invasive technique which does not require too much of special preparation. Reading and analysis of the pulse and physical attributes is important to ascertain the individual constitution. The scalp, face, neck and shoulders are then massaged and marma points are triggered with pressure. Herbs, spices, infused oils and fruits etc from kitchen and garden are used generously to create the balance, detox and to give you the youthful glow.
The Ayurveda face lift reduces wrinkles, expression lines, tightens facial contours, tones and improves the complexion, releases stress and tension in the surrounding muscle and brings out a positive, radiant and youthful confident appearance.
- Introduction to principles of Ayurveda
- Panchamahabhutas (five elements)
- How to evaluate Unique Individual constitution (Prakruti)
- How to determine individual skin type
- What is Chakra? Chakra’s relationship with marma points
- Ayurvedic aroma therapy and benefits in face lift
- Marma points on the face and neck that relate to body constitution and different organs
- How to work on these Marma points to alleviate various symptoms
- Full sequences of traditional Ayurvedic face lift massage
- Learn to select various Ayurvedic oils and essential oils to suit client’s constitution or Prakruti