- The is holding a free workshop on from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The workshop will address time management, household management, and saving money. There will be light refreshments, free babysitting, door prizes, and a question and answer period.
- The will host Lunch with the Artist at 12 p.m. Richard Tyre will lead a discussion on Attendees are encouraged to bring a brown bag lunch. Admission is free for museum members and $5 for non-members.
- will hold a for junior and senior college-bound students and their parents at 6 p.m. The Assistant Director of Financial Aid at Salve Regina University will be the guest speaker and several facets of obtaining financial aid will be addressed along with a question and answer period.
- The will meet at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall. Agenda items include the application by Larry Ellison for the Beechwood Museum and the demolition of properties at 62 Mill Street and 166 Spring Street due to owner neglect. The complete agenda can be found here.
- The ’s new will hold its first meeting at 7 p.m. The group is for those who enjoy theatre scripts but aren’t looking to be on stage. The first script will be “A Few Good Men” by Alan Sorkin. Admission is $2 and will go towards building a script library for the group.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something