- Ramondo Howard, 39, of 167 Park Holm was arrested Thursday
around 4:30 a.m. on charges of vandalism. A Kay Street resident called police because Howard was allegedly slamming a yellow
flower pot on her door. When asked what he was doing, the man allegedly showed
her a key and said he lived there. She
asked where he lived and he said “Oxbow.” She said she noticed he broke the window and
the two window screens were ripped off.
Police said he was intoxicated and agitated.
- Kathryn Crowell, 27, of 15 Meeting Street, was arrested on Wednesday around 3 p.m. on charges of larceny from a motor vehicle under $1500. On Sept 27, a 63 year old Newport woman filed a report with police that $490 had been stolen from her car while at Salvation Army on Memorial Boulevard. A man approached her and said he knew who stole her items. He asked the woman give him $100 so he could leave town because he feared the suspect would retaliate. He told her it was Kathryn Cromwell who was staying at Motel 6. When police arrived, she allegedly admitted she stole $100 from the car but denied she took more.
- Conor Carr, 28, of 15 Meeting St., was arrested Thursday around 5:30 p.m. on two counts of violation of a no contact order.
- Walter Botelho, 49, of 312 Broadway Apt. #2, was arrested Thursday around 9:35 p.m. on bench warrant issued front second district court.
- Krystyna Koziol, 23, 34 Village Dr., East Providence was arrested on 11:43 p.m. on two simple assault charges. She allegedly got into an argument with another woman, punched her in the face and threw her to the ground.