Newport Woman Arrested for Breaking Window, Kicking Officer
Colleen M. Jackson, 45, of 35 Hammond St., Newport, was arrested around 8:45 p.m. on Monday for vandalism and simple assault.
Police were dispatched to Hammond Street for a vandalism report. The reporting party said he and a friend were sitting on the front porch, when Jackson, who lived on the second floor, came down and caused a disturbance. They asked her to leave, but she reportedly continued to yell and swear at them.
He then told police that they went back inside and shortly after heard breaking glass outside. Jackson had allegedly broke his bedroom window, and they called the police.
According to reports, when police arrived, Jackson kicked one of them twice in the thigh.
Providence Man Arrested for Assault, Breaking and Entering and Threats
Justin F. Hill, 23, of 80 Waverly St., Providence, was arrested around 9:09 a.m. on Monday for domestic simple assault/battery, breaking and entering, and making obscene phone calls.
Police were dispatched to the front lobby for a domestic violence complaint. The victim said over the course of several incidents, Hill allegedly assaulted her and prevented her from calling police and sustained minor injuries. She also said Hill reportedly climbed through her child’s unlocked window when she would not let him inside.
According to reports, Hill called her saying he was from “Barry’s of Newport,” but she recognized his voice. She showed police voicemails that contained threats from Hill, who also stated he was upset that she would not let him see his children.
Newport Man Arrested for Vandalism and Drug Possession
Brian A. Moeller, 34, of 21 Kay St., Newport, was arrested around 4:15 a.m. on Tuesday for domestic vandalism and possession of marijuana.
Police were dispatched to the residence, where the reporting party said she was fearful of Moeller because he punched a hole in the wall. They located Moeller in the bedroom and found a hole in the wall, along with a bag a marijuana on a table.
Moeller reportedly told police he didn’t know what had happened or why he punched the wall, but admitted that the marijuana was his.
- Cynthia D. McHale, 27, of 191 Broadway was arrested around 12:27 a.m. on Monday for an active warrant and driving with a suspended license. According to reports, police pulled McHale over when she ran a red light. After running her name through dispatch, they found she had a warrant for failure to appear in court and a suspended license.
- Lisa M. Deasley, 41, of 50 Admiral Kalbfus Road, Newport, was arrested around 5:53 p.m. on Friday for domestic threats and domestic simple assault/battery.
- Joshua A. Shemeley, 21, of 15 Park Holm, was arrested around 8:30 p.m. on Friday for domestic simple assault/battery and domestic refusal of a telephone.
- Luis R. Collazo, 24, of 8 Ledyard St., Newport, was arrested around 10:30 p.m. on Friday for violating a no contact order, driving with a suspended license, and an active warrant.
- Wiliam Sheil, 37, of 454 Manhatten Ave., New York, N.Y., was arrested around 12:00 a.m. on Saturday for two charges of simple assault/battery.
- Mark A. Rhynard, 32, of 4 Frank Ct., Warren, was arrested around 12:55 a.m. on Saturday for simple assault/battery.
- Tina A. Souza, 29, of 415 Broadway, Newport, was arrested around 1:29 a.m. on Saturday for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
- Tyesha M. Carter, 28, of 12768 Rancho Renasquitos Blvd., San Diego, CA., was arrested around 1:29 a.m. on Saturday for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
- Troy D. Butler, 35, of 6 Chatfield Dr., Stone Mountain, GA., was arrested around 2:07 a.m. on Saturday for drug possession and five active warrants.
- Charles J. Roderick, Jr., 33, of 90 Girard Ave., Newport, was arrested around 9:50 a.m. on Saturday for domestic vandalism.
- Danielle R. Michaels, 30, of 33 Third St., Newport, was arrested around 7:44 p.m. on Saturday for felony shoplifting.
- Michael Klassner, 41, of 109 Bliss Road., Newport, was arrested around 12:15 a.m. on Sunday for domestic simple assault/battery.
- Adam M. Blum, 30, of 1850 N. Fuller Ave., Hollywood Hills, CA, was arrested around 12:57 a.m. on Sunday for possession of alcohol in public.
- Anthony F. Holloway, 32, of 15 Meeting St., Newport, was arrested around 12:50 a.m. on Sunday for disorderly conduct.
- Richard B. Mounts, 36, of 15 Meeting St., Newport, was arrested around 12: 50 a.m. on Sunday for disorderly conduct.
- Mattheew McGuire, 27, of 27 Chestnut St., Marblehead, MA., was cited around 1:38 a.m. on Sunday for possession of alcohol in public.
- Thomas M. Keough, 35, of 56 P St., Boston, MA, was arrested around 12:57 a.m. on Sunday for first-offense DUI.
- Kenneth Lemoi, 44, of 15 Meeting St., Newport, was arrested around 7:25 p.m. on Sunday for domestic simple assault/battery.
The above reports detail arrests made by the . Descriptions of all events are based solely on police officer reports provided to Patch.