Christopher N. Snyder, 42, of 102 Chandler St., Boston, MA, was arrested around 1:10 a.m. on Monday, July 2, for willful trespassing and simple assault charges.
Police were dispatched to the Newport Yachting Center for a reported unwanted party on a boat.
The owner of the boat told police he was alseep when Snyder woke him up after he entered the boat and the bedroom. Snyder reportedly refused to leave and said it was his boat.
When the owner told Snyder to leave repeatedly, Snyder allegedly pushed him.
Police arrest man found hiding in a closet
Reginald J. Nalle, 42, of Newport, was arrested around 10:40 a.m. Sunday, July 1, for violating a no contact order, domestic refusal to relinquish a telephone, domestic simple assault and domestic disorderly conduct charges.
Police were dispatched to victim's residence for a report that someone was yelling to call the police.
Officers found Nalle hiding in a closet in a common hallway on the second floor.
The woman said she has a no contact order against Nalle, who still had a key to the apartment.
She told police he came to her apartment and when they got into an argument, he took her cell phone and purse.
Police arrest disorderly man at Mainstay Inn
Jonathan M. Trudell, 30, of 57 Oak Forest Dr., Middletown, was arrested around 2:20 a.m. on Sunday, July 1, for simple assault, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest charges.
Police were dispatched to the Mainstay Inn for an unwanted party in the pool area. Trudell had been reportedly roaming the hallways while yelling at guests.
The manager said Trudell was not a guest.
- Sammy M. Jimena, 46, of 21325 S. Essex Dr., Lexington Park, MD., was arrested around 1:20 a.m. on Monday, July 2, for a first-offense DUI charge.
- Bradlee B. Hone, 23, of 339 S. County Trail, Exeter, was cited around 5:50 a.m. on Sunday, July 1, for a vandalism charge for kicking over a trashcan.
- Paul Picardi, 54, of 36 Town Way, Winchester, MA, was cited around 3 a.m. on Sunday, July 1, for a noise violation.
- John M. Shaw, 24, of 136 Lloyd Ave., Providence, was arrested around 1:30 a.m. on Sunday, July 1, for a fighting charge.
- Mason R. Ibbotson, 22, of 366 Hope St., Providence, was arrested around 1:35 a.m. on Sunday, July 1, for fighting and weapons charges. Police reportedly found a 3 ¼-inch knife on Ibbotson after a fight on Thames Street.
- Julian M. Villanueva, 20, of 22 Ranger Rd., Newport, was arrested around 1 a.m. on Sunday, July 1, for an active bench warrant for failure to appear in court.
- Adam J. Littlefield, 21, of 82 Woodmont St., North Kingstown, was cited around 1:51 a.m. on Sunday, July 1, for possession of alcohol in public.
- Daniel J. Campbell, 21, of 55 Whisper Lane, North Kingstown was cited around 1:51 a.m. on Sunday, July 1, for possession of alcohol in public, and was later arrested around 2:40 a.m. for first-offense DUI and possession of controlled substance charges.
The above reports detail arrests made by the . Descriptions of all events are based solely on police officer reports provided to Patch.