- : Newport just wouldn’t be Newport if it weren’t for the preservation of the gilded age mansions and many other historical properties.
- : The only public sailing center in the state offers classes, boat rentals and works hard to bring key regattas to Newport to help boost the economy and promote Newport at a sailing mecca.
- : The oldest lending library in the United States now features over 160,000 titles and is architecturally significant as the first classically designed building in the U.S.
- Newport Restoration Foundation: The organization was founded by Doris Duke in 1968 in an effort to restore the historic colonial homes of Newport. More than 80 homes were restored and most are still owned by the foundation and rented to people as homes and offices, and the foundation continues on its mission for preservation and restoration.
- Newport in Bloom: This organization beautifies the city with plantings such as the spring daffodil fields and Bellevue Avenue hanging baskets. They also hold plant sales, contests and more to promote a greener and more flower filled city.