- Escobar Farm Corn Maze is open for the season today! This is part of Military Appreciation Weekend.
- The will begin at 6:30 p.m. at on Friday.
- will be playing for free at the at 11 a.m. on Saturday.
- The debuts as a one-day event filled with folk, fiddlin’, and Irish cheer. The festival starts at 12 p.m. at the on Saturday and is $30.
- , hosted by Seamen's Church Institute, kicks off at 6 p.m. at the on Sunday. The even raises funds for the Seamen's Church Institute.
- Rhody Surf and Surfrider Foundation will hold its at 4 p.m. on Saturday. The cleanup will take place at the end of Second Beach. Volunteers should register at rhodysurf.com or at the Rhody Surf tent at the beach.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something