- Rose Island Lighthouse- Go back in time to see how the light keepers lived at the turn of the last century. Some of the modern comforts are scarce (i.e. a refrigerator), but you’ll enjoy your own private island in the middle of the bay and some truly spectacular views. Stay for a night or spend the week and chip in on the duties of “keeping” the lighthouse.
- - With Castle Hill’s Spring Break package you’ll enjoy two tickets to a Newport mansion, a three-course dinner for two, a gourmet breakfast overlooking the bay, and an exclusive guest’s only afternoon tea.
- - The Serenity Spa Package at the Hyatt Regency will rejuvenate you with a water view spa guest room, a spa welcome amenity, two 50-minute spa treatments at Stillwater Spa, and unlimited use of the fitness center.
- - Many of us have dreamed of living in a house on the Cliff Walk, and now we can get a taste of it with The Chanler’s Spring Serenity Package, which includes a full breakfast on the veranda each morning, a three-course dinner for two, and a bottle of Spiced Pear Sparkling Wine.
- - Bring the whole family to enjoy a two-bedroom suite right on the harbor with a kitchen, living room and dining area as well as decks overlooking the water.
After 107-year Run, Potter and Co. to Close
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something