- Rose Island Lighthouse- Go back in time to see how the light keepers lived at the turn of the last century. Some of the modern comforts are scarce (i.e. a refrigerator), but you’ll enjoy your own private island in the middle of the bay and some truly spectacular views. Stay for a night or spend the week and chip in on the duties of “keeping” the lighthouse.
- - With Castle Hill’s Spring Break package you’ll enjoy two tickets to a Newport mansion, a three-course dinner for two, a gourmet breakfast overlooking the bay, and an exclusive guest’s only afternoon tea.
- - The Serenity Spa Package at the Hyatt Regency will rejuvenate you with a water view spa guest room, a spa welcome amenity, two 50-minute spa treatments at Stillwater Spa, and unlimited use of the fitness center.
- - Many of us have dreamed of living in a house on the Cliff Walk, and now we can get a taste of it with The Chanler’s Spring Serenity Package, which includes a full breakfast on the veranda each morning, a three-course dinner for two, and a bottle of Spiced Pear Sparkling Wine.
- - Bring the whole family to enjoy a two-bedroom suite right on the harbor with a kitchen, living room and dining area as well as decks overlooking the water.