- Christie’s Burger- This burger at was made famous when the Boston Globe recently named it one of the 10 best burgers in New England. We love that it comes with both fries and onion rings and their delicious tomato jam.
- Surf ‘N’ Turf Burger- Mouths water at just the mere mention of this burger served on . It’s made from locally raised beef and Maine lobster and topped off with herbed butter. Need we say more?
- Tallulah Burger- This burger is so popular it practically has its own Twitter following. The locally raised beef is served with a blue cheese aioli only once a week during the winter months, and you have to follow the Twitter feed where they announce the mystery burger night of the month during the summer for a chance to try it.
- GQ Burger- This hearty burger at gets its name from its 2007 feature in GQ Magazine as the No. 3 burger to try before you die. It’s made from hand-pulled kobe beef brisket with kobe beef and topped with caramelized red onion jam, and Vermont white cheddar cheese.
- Pearl Burger- This unique burger served with mint salad on Syrian bread has been a Black Pearl menu staple for several decades.