- Jamestown Fireworks: Jamestown will kick off the area’s festivities with the first fireworks display on Saturday, July 2 at sundown. The fireworks display will be launched from Mackerel Cove which means that should offer the best view of them from Aquidneck Island.
- : Catch the Bristol Fireworks display on Sunday, July 3 at 9:30 p.m. from Portsmouth’s where there’s free on-street parking. Views of the Mount Hope Bridge will offset the display.
- : Head out on the water with from 7:30 to 10 p.m. for a cruise under the spectacular sparkling displays for $99 per person on either Saturday, July 2 or Monday, July 4.
- Newport Fireworks Rose Island Cookout: Situate yourself in the middle of the Bay to watch Newport’s fireworks while enjoying a meal by Becky’s BBQ, the sounds of Folk Support Group, and a cash bar on Rose Island for $85 per adult or $35 for children ages 6 to 12.
- : Escobar Farm doesn’t allow fireworks spectators on the farm during the display, but if you can’t see them from a home in Portsmouth, we think you should head over to for a late dinner and a view of the show across the greens.