- Jamestown Fireworks: Jamestown will kick off the area’s festivities with the first fireworks display on Saturday, July 2 at sundown. The fireworks display will be launched from Mackerel Cove which means that should offer the best view of them from Aquidneck Island.
- : Catch the Bristol Fireworks display on Sunday, July 3 at 9:30 p.m. from Portsmouth’s where there’s free on-street parking. Views of the Mount Hope Bridge will offset the display.
- : Head out on the water with from 7:30 to 10 p.m. for a cruise under the spectacular sparkling displays for $99 per person on either Saturday, July 2 or Monday, July 4.
- Newport Fireworks Rose Island Cookout: Situate yourself in the middle of the Bay to watch Newport’s fireworks while enjoying a meal by Becky’s BBQ, the sounds of Folk Support Group, and a cash bar on Rose Island for $85 per adult or $35 for children ages 6 to 12.
- : Escobar Farm doesn’t allow fireworks spectators on the farm during the display, but if you can’t see them from a home in Portsmouth, we think you should head over to for a late dinner and a view of the show across the greens.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something