- Fishing Charter: Dad will be bragging about the size of the fish he catches for years to come when you take him on a full or half day fishing charter with Flaherty Charters. They boast a 99 percent success rate in the local waters!
- Lunch Overlooking J Class Racing: Head out to for lunch in the dining room or at The Lawn and watch the classic J Class yachts race up and down the Bay. Race start is at 1 p.m.
- Beer Tasting: You don’t have to drag Dad on multiple brewery tours for a proper beer tasting. Head down to where you’ll find over 35 beers on tap and can sample them in a Schooner, your pick of four 7 oz. beers.
- Race America’s Cup Boats: Whether Dad just wants to see what goes into racing a 12-Meter boat or he wants to get in on the action, he can participate in a 12-Meter regatta while being coached by professional crew with this Sunday’s , offered by 12- Meter Charters.
- Massage: Help Dad fall into deep relaxation mode while releasing the tension and soreness in his muscles with a good massage. We think the Sport/Deep Tissue Massage at will do the trick.