- Bike Newport will host a departing from Washington Square at 5 p.m. on a 4.5 mile route. Participants are encouraged to wear their costumes (including helmets), and hot cider and treats will be served at the end of the ride.
- Trick or treat at Bellevue Avenue, William Street, and Mill Street stores that are displaying black and orange balloons from 3 to 5 p.m. today.
- The Washington Square Roots Initiative will host a free in Washington Square from 5 to 7 p.m., including a costume parade, trick or treating at area businesses, and a screening of Caspar at the Jane Pickens Theatre at 5:30 p.m.
- The Newport Library’s will hold a Halloween party today from 4 to 5:30 p.m. featuring the game Twilight, Halloween Bingo, and a screening of The Mummy.
- Tonight is the last night of at the Newport Yachting Center. Choose your terror of choice between the Haunted Guided Tours of Pier 23, The Spooky Wharf, or The Armory’s Great Zombie (paintball) Shoot. Opening times vary for each location with the first opening at 5 p.m. Tickets range from $5-20.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something