- For those willing to brave the cold waters or those who want to participate as spectators, head down to the Polar Bear Plunge at at 12 p.m. on New Year’s Day where hundreds of people will plunge into the Atlantic Ocean. After the plunge, head down to the in Middletown for the after party. All proceeds from the event will benefit A Wish Come True.
- will present at 9:30 p.m. on Friday night. Open to those 18 and older.
- The Bit Players will perform their high-energy on Saturday night with an extra show at 9:30 p.m. Hot tea and cocoa will be available or BYOB. Reservations highly encouraged. Admission is $15.
- The Sweet Tooth and the Sugarbabies are playing at the on Friday at 9:30 p.m. Admission is $10 and the show is for those 21 and older.
- Saturday is the last day of the season at . The farmstand is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday with most items offered at 20 percent off. They will reopen in April.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something