- The is hosting a for children ages four and up on Friday at 3:30 p.m. Children will make holiday themed crafts and decorations to take home as well as enjoy refreshments. No registration is required.
- The will take place at the Friday night from 6 to 11 p.m. The event will honor the Aquidneck Land Trust whom the Chamber has chosen as its recipient for the Outstanding Community Achievement Award. Dinner, dancing, and a silent auction will be included. Tickets are $65.
- Newport’s Team Muzzy, a group of men who are growing mustaches throughout the month to raise awareness and money for Movember, will hold their at on Friday at 6 p.m. A donation of $20 gets you in the door to enjoy Newport Storm beers and to dine on nibbles by Preppy Pig BBQ.
- Stock up on locally grown produce, flowers, and more for your Thanksgiving feast at the on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. next to Newport Vineyards.
- Enjoy with Newport Cooks! this Sunday at 5 p.m. The group will prepare a meal together learning new recipes taught by Chef Nancy Brush and then gather round to feast on it together. The price is $55 and you can register by calling Mary Weaver at 293-0740.