- The Newport School Committee will meet at 5 p.m. at the Newport Public Schools Administration Center. Among the items on the agenda is the Pell School construction recommended changes for bid construction documents.
- The (IYRS) is holding an from 4 to 7 p.m. followed by the first installment in their series of Fall lectures which will feature Dan Pingero, CEO of Sailors for the Sea. Admission is $7 for the lecture for non-members.
- Team Newport Muzzy will kick-off their campaign at the at 7 p.m. tonight. The group is taking part in a larger international effort in which men grow mustaches from Nov. 1 to Nov. 30 to raise awareness and funds for men’s cancers.
- The Newport Library will host a in which children ages 5 to 8 are welcome to come in their pajamas to hear a story read to them by local teens at 7 p.m.
- ’s monthly cancer support group, I Can Cope, will meet at 7 p.m. in the hospital library.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something