Need more flexibility than the average daycare can offer? Choose a schedule that will flex for YOU!
Choose the most affordable value, one price for all your kids:
FT = 45 hrs/wk, < 10 hrs/day: as low as $7.31/hour
PT = 30 hrs/wk, < 10 hrs/day: as low as $9.22/hour
Go visit us online for up to 15% savings!
When you choose Go Au Pair, you get:
- Mornings, nights, late nights, weekends
- Changing schedules
- Last minute accommodations (late at work, kids sick, etc)
- Split shifts covering mornings/afternoons (great for 9-5 working parents)
Start Date Flexibility:
- Individual, personal flexible arrivals into U.S.
- In Country Au Pairs=faster start
Consistency & personalization:
- 12-mo standard contract
- Option to extend for 2nd year
- Combo of start dates & 12 mo commitment
The many benefits of live-in childcare:
- Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner time
- Mornings, getting ready for school, bed/bath time
- Driving to/from school/other activities
The U.S. Dept. of State regulates the Au Pair Program for cultural exchange visitors; Go Au Pair sponsors the Visa & handles all paperwork & logistics for you.
My name is Joan Lowell, LAR (Local Area Rep) for the Providence area. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-309-1925 with your questions.