1) I believe in social safety nets for the poor and needy.
2) I believe that health care is a right not a privilege.
3) In the last 50 years despite having fewer years in office, more private sector jobs have been created by Democratic presidents (44 million vs 22 million)
4) I believe gays should have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
5) I believe that global warming is real, man made and that we need to do something about it.
6 I believe a society of "we" is better than a society of "me".
7) I don't believe that corporations are people.
8) I believe that unions are good for America.
9) I believe that regulations keep corporate greed in check.
10) I believe that the very rich should pay their fair share of taxes.
11) I don't believe that 47% of the population are parasitic.
12) I don't believe that cutting taxes for the rich is a one size fits all solution.
13) I don't believe that we should put corporate interest ahead of the environment.
14) I believe that war should be the very last resort and never preemptive.
15) I believe in separation of church and state.
16) I don't believe that the government has a right to legislate women's bodies.
17) I believe that public schools are best for students, not vouchers.
18) I believe affirmative action programs level an uneven playing field.
19) I don't believe that dinosaurs and humans once shared the earth.
20) I against legislation that's xenophobic.
21) I believe that most Arabs are good people that believe in peace.
22) I don't believe that our President is a Socialist nor a Communist.23) I don't believe that America should be the
world's police force.
24) I believe that Medicare and Social Security are good programs that help people.
25) I don't believe that America is in a decline, I believe that our best days are still ahead of us.