Wednesday: Newport Cooks! and Once Upon a Halloween
Here's a look at what's going on around Newport today.
- There will be information available on Medicare enrollment today at 10 am at the Edward King House.
- CCRI is holding a Food & Farming Community Forum today at 6 pm.
- Check out Newport Cooks! with Chef Richard Allaire - Sous-vide: Quite Precisely Cooking, today at the Edward King House at 6 pm. $55.
- The Portsmouth Art Guild is hosting an Art Class: Pastel for Beginner and Advanced Artists, today at 6:30 pm. $90.
- Get spooked at the Middletown Public Library during Once Upon a Halloween at 3:30 pm. Listen to some family-friendly Halloween stories!