Tuesday: Last Day of School and Ghost Walk
Here's a look at what's going on around Newport today.
- Today is the last day of school for Newport Public Schools.
- Two of Newport's oldest houses of worship, the 1699 Great Friends Meeting House and the 1730 Seventh Day Baptist Meeting House, are open for tours.
- Spots are still available for Lighthouse Academy's Summer Camp at the MLK Center.
- Innerlight Center for Yoga's Instructor Patti Confort will be teaching yoga in Ballard Park in the evening.
- Newport's Haunted past comes alive during the Old Town Ghost Walk. Walk by lantern through church buying grounds and learn of Newport's haunted past. Tours begin at 8:30 p.m.