Patch Picks: 5 Great Spots for Cheap Eats
Try one of these restaurants for great food at great prices.
Going out to dinner doesn't have to cost a fortune. Try one of these restaurants where you can get a great meal without breaking the bank.
- SAPO Freaky Burrito- This Mexican spot offers hearty dishes from burritos and taco to quesadillas and a mole plate all at under $10 apiece, leaving you enough extra cash for some chips and salsa to start.
- Crazy Dough’s Pizza- Pick up a large Nutty Tuscan Pizza (roasted plum tomatoes, carmelized onion, roasted garlic, toasted pine nuts, gorgonzola, basil and pesto), which has taken home honors of #1 Pizza in America, for $22.50 or try one of their many other interesting topping combinations, all priced under $25 for a large size.
- Pour Judgement- The entrees at Pour Judgement range from a $9.95 Chicken Marsala to a $14.95 Sirloin au Poivre, and all of their burgers and sandwiches are under $8. That leaves plenty in your budget to enjoy a beer with your meal.
- Sumo Sushi- Pick up a few sushi rolls or dumplings from this Japanese/Korean restaurant where most menu items fall between $4 and $9.
- One Eighty- While none of this spot’s entrees are more than $18, it’s their menus selection of over 20 items that are $10 and under that really put it on the list of cheap eats. Choose from salads, pizzas, burgers, small plates, and house specials at low prices as well as an extensive but inexpensive late night menu served from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.