Patch Picks: 5 Family Friendly Restaurants
When you've got the kids in tow, these five restaurants are sure to please.
- Pineapples on The Bay: This outdoor restaurant at the Hyatt features plenty of space for the kids to run, lots of excitement with the boats going by, and a s’mores pit.
- Newport Creamery: There’s nothing quite better than the look on the face of a child when you tell them you’re taking them to the Newport Creamery for a meal, except for the look when their free sundae arrives!
- Brick Alley Pub: Whether your kids are into trains, planes, and automobiles or sports of any type, Brick Alley Pub keeps the kids entertained and well fed with endless amounts of memorabilia, family friendly booths and a menu with something for everyone.
- Mama Leone’s: With an extensive pizza and pasta menu along with a kids menu and a laid back atmosphere, this is a great spot when you want to avoid downtown, don’t feel like cooking, and want a guarantee that the kids will be happy.
- Belle’s Café at Newport Shipyard: Kids don’t like to be contained and Belle’s offers indoor and outdoor seating with little fuss as well as an up close look of some of the finest boats in town, and of course a great kid-friendly menu.