Your Guide to the 57th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Everything you need to know about today's parade.
When: Parade kickoff is 11 a.m. Parade participants will be begin staging on lower Broadway at about 9 a.m
The after party: For information on cover charges, special menus and band info, check out the list put together by the Newport Buzz.
The two best routes into the city with available public parking are:
- Westbound on Memorial Blvd, right onto Bellevue Ave. (northbound), left on Church St. and right into the Waterfront Parking lot (situated between Church and Mary St.)
- Farewell St. south to America’s Cup Ave. and right into the Gateway parking garage.
Parking is prohibited on the following streets from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. All vehicles parked in restricted areas will be towed:
- Broadway from Cranston/Equality Park West to Washington Square Equality Park Place and Equality Park West
- Dr. Marcus F. Wheatland Blvd. from Equality Park to Oak St. Washington Sq. from Broadway to Thames St.
- Thames St. from America’s Cup Ave. to Morton Ave. Carroll Ave. from Morton Ave. to Harrison Ave.