Newport Police Log: Six Weekend Arrests
The following is based on reports from the Newport Police Department. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Jennifer Heald, 32, of 3 Hall Ave., Newport, was cited around 11:58 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 21, for a noise disturbance.
- Malcolm J. Rivon, 20, of 22 Friendship St., Newport, was arrested around 12:45 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 21, for a possession of marijuana charge.
- Troy D. Butler, 38, of 201 Pittman Rd., Providence, was arrested around 6:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 21, for three drug possession charges and driving without a license.
- Nicholas Deveno, 32, of 10 West Extension St., Newport, was arrested around 9:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 21, for an obstructing an officer charge and an active bench warrant.
- Kevin Corleto, 20, of 9 Burdick Ave., Newport, was arrested around 2:51 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 22, for a threats charge and two breaking and entering charges.
- Holly Myers, 30, of Newport, was arrested around 7:15 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 22, for domestic vandalism and domestic disorderly conduct charges.
The above reports detail arrests made by the Newport Police Department. Descriptions of all events are based solely on police officer reports provided to Patch.