5 Things: Puppet Workshop, Surf Camp, and Yoga in the Park
Here's a look at what's going on around Newport today.
1. Rhody Surf Camp runs daily from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. This first come, first served camp for kids 6-18 is $30. There will be 10 slots per day.
2. Puppeteer Sue Klau will hold a puppet workshop at 10 a.m. at the Newport Public Library for children ages 5 and up in the Children's Program Room. Children will learn story telling will putting on "Cinderella at the Breakers." Registration is required.
3. Sweetberry Farm is having A Bluegrass Invitation Band playing classic bluegrass with dinner available as well.
4. Innerlight Center for Yoga's Instructor Patti Confort is teaching Yoga in the Park at Ballard Park.
5. The City of Newport is hosting a Family Night featuring the Nightlife Orchestra playing big band music at Easton's Beach at 6 p.m.