5 Things: Newport Urbanscapes, Volunteer for Secret Garden Tours
Here's a look at what's going on around town today.
- The Rogues & Scoundrels walking tour departs from the Museum of Newport History at Brick Market at 11 a.m.
- Do you want your voice to be heard in the community? Contribute to our Local Voices section here!
- Newport Urbanscapes by Jacob James Neagle is on display at Harbor Fine Art. The show runs through Sept. 14. Harbor Fine Art is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- Story Time at Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge begins at 1 p.m. today.
- If you sign up to volunteer to sit in a Secret Garden and then tour others for free.