MLK Center Food Pantry Expanded Hours, Volunteers Needed
- Organization: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Center
- Causes: Civic, Health, Kids, Seniors, Women
- Date(s): Tues. & Thurs: all day Wed: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Fri: afternoons
- Contact person: Bea Brush
- Phone: 401.846.4828
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mlkccenter.org
You can help the MLK Community Center feed the hungry in Newport County! Starting January 11th, We are expanding our Food Pantry hours to open Wed. evenings.
We are training now for restocking and shopping escort volunteers. Volunteers are needed to staff the following positions:
- Tues and Thurs. all day: stock and sort food inventory
- Wed 5:00 - 7:30 p.m.: escort clients through pantry and assist in selections
- Friday, afternoons: stock and sort food inventory
Just a few hours of your time can make a real difference for a neighbor in need.
Please contact Bea Brush, Hunger Services Coordinator at 401.846.4828 x 100 or email@example.com